Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with an Abused Vulpix

3 posters

Go down

Help with an Abused Vulpix Empty Help with an Abused Vulpix

Post  UtopianBabyEmpire Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Hello all.

Let me start from the beginning. Three days ago, a highly abusive trainer in my community released a Vulpix, which I've been taking care of. The Vulpix is female. I've never raised a fire type, but I can it is a newborn. It has a single tail, still white.

The abuse this Vulpix has suffered is sickening. She is terrified of everything. It stood on the first step of my porch, and began to cry because of what i think is fear of heights. It couldn't even be considered a height, even for a newborn. She(The Vulpix) is always shivering. One look at another living thing, and she runs away in fear. You can see the marks on her where the trainer or his Pokemon hit her- the trainer probably started training her the same day she hatched. The Vulpix is underfed, and I'm told is about half the weight a newborn should be. It's sickening.

Anyways, I'm not suited for caring for her. I've never raised a fire type, and I fear my other Pokemon may be too aggresive for her. I'm hoping to find a better home for her, though there is no such place in my area. Preferably someone with experience with abused Pokemon. Somebodywho has a Vulpix or Ninetales that could act as family might be good, or a Pokemon like a Kanghaskhan that has mothering tendencies.

If you think you might be able to care for her, drop by anytime.

UtopianBabyEmpire

Back to top Go down

Help with an Abused Vulpix Empty Re: Help with an Abused Vulpix

Post  Shana Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

That's horrible Sad Where are you located? I know of some pretty good shelters around here - I might be able to help.

Unfortunately, the only Pokemon I have at the moment is my Meganium - he's pretty sweet, but I'm concerned about putting him with a Fire type.
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Marissa Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 pm

UtopianBabyEmpire wrote:Anyways, I'm not suited for caring for her. I've never raised a fire type, and I fear my other Pokemon may be too aggresive for her. I'm hoping to find a better home for her, though there is no such place in my area. Preferably someone with experience with abused Pokemon. Somebodywho has a Vulpix or Ninetales that could act as family might be good, or a Pokemon like a Kanghaskhan that has mothering tendencies.

If you think you might be able to care for her, drop by anytime.

I have two Ninetales, a male and a female, who've raised three kits... I recently traded away one of theirs because he was old enough (had all six of his tails), so it's the perfect period to introduce an adopted member of the family. I'm sure my Ninetales would be receptive to taking her in at this point. And maybe when she's older you could come back and get her- there's still hope for a full recovery at this age.
Marissa
Marissa

Back to top Go down

Post  UtopianBabyEmpire Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm currently staying at Lavender Town, so if either of you want to visit, go ahead.

UtopianBabyEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh... I'm over in Goldenrod, in Johto. That's a bit far, isn't it? If Marissa doesn't want to come down from Sinnoh, though (it's a long way!), I'll see - how far is Lavender Town from Saffron City?
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  UtopianBabyEmpire Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Shana wrote:Oh... I'm over in Goldenrod, in Johto. That's a bit far, isn't it? If Marissa doesn't want to come down from Sinnoh, though (it's a long way!), I'll see - how far is Lavender Town from Saffron City?
Route 8 is between Saffron and Lavender, but I'm not quite ure how long it is.

UtopianBabyEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh, huh... I looked up a map, and it doesn't look that far at all. Although, it does seem to have a lot of trainers... would it be tricky for a newbie to make their way through it? Maybe I can get a guide, or something...

I'll still let Marissa have first dibs, though - she seems to know what she's doing! I'm going to head over to the library and do some research, in the mean time.
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Marissa Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:54 pm

UtopianBabyEmpire wrote:I'm currently staying at Lavender Town, so if either of you want to visit, go ahead.

It's a long trip, but I'd be glad to. I'm going to be in Johto for the holidays, so I'll catch a train over.
Marissa
Marissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Good luck, Marissa! My hands are going to be full, and this poor thing needs someone who knows what they're doing. Give her a scritch for me! Smile
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum