Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky happenings

3 posters

Go down

Spooky happenings Empty Spooky happenings

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Now I'm not the most religious or superstitious person here but I have to admit some really weird things have been happening around me ever since my late wife died of cancer. I know it's not my Haunter messing with me as he has been a bit on edge lately as well...I keep having this recurring dream about her. Stranger still a wild shiny ninetails seems to be following me around. I've even caught it peering in on me through the window when I wake up. It won't let me get near it either and has badly hurt pokemon I've sent after it. It doesn't even matter how far I travel. It always seems to find me.
Can someone help me here? I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Also so this topic is a bit more open feel free to share your stories of the strange and unexplained here.
I hope I'm not the only one....
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Spooky happenings Empty Re: Spooky happenings

Post  Catherine Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

That sounds scary! Have you ever met this Ninetales before? I've heard that they can be nasty when they're holding a grudge... I hope you didn't do anything to upset it.
Catherine
Catherine

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Catherine wrote:That sounds scary! Have you ever met this Ninetales before? I've heard that they can be nasty when they're holding a grudge... I hope you didn't do anything to upset it.

Im fairly sure I haven't. Infact this is the first shiny pokemon i've ever seen and it keeps stalkig me.
I went out for a brief walk with my Haunter Edwin and managed to get a better look at it though. seems to be a female. It never gets close enough where I would be able to touch it. Out of curiosity...do you think a ninetails can actualy curse you?
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Marissa Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 am

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Catherine wrote:That sounds scary! Have you ever met this Ninetales before? I've heard that they can be nasty when they're holding a grudge... I hope you didn't do anything to upset it.

Im fairly sure I haven't. Infact this is the first shiny pokemon i've ever seen and it keeps stalkig me.
I went out for a brief walk with my Haunter Edwin and managed to get a better look at it though. seems to be a female. It never gets close enough where I would be able to touch it. Out of curiosity...do you think a ninetails can actualy curse you?

Personally, I do believe in that superstition. I've raised two Ninetales, and not only are they wildly protective, but I've seen them do some spooky stuff to people who've gotten too close to their kids. In fact, I was a bit scared to trade them away to new owners at first- eventually I figured out that it would be fine as long as they completely trusted whomever it was that would be inheriting the Vulpixes. And getting them to trust people is hard, it's been a long time since their eggs hatched and I've only ever been able to trade away two out of the four kits.

I'd just say be on your toes. Keep an eye on her, but don't approach her. If she has kids she won't hesitate to attack if you get too close. And if you believe in superstition too, if she attacks, don't try and get her off by grabbing her tails.
Marissa
Marissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Marissa wrote:
Archeologist Mack wrote:

Personally, I do believe in that superstition. I've raised two Ninetales, and not only are they wildly protective, but I've seen them do some spooky stuff to people who've gotten too close to their kids. In fact, I was a bit scared to trade them away to new owners at first- eventually I figured out that it would be fine as long as they completely trusted whomever it was that would be inheriting the Vulpixes. And getting them to trust people is hard, it's been a long time since their eggs hatched and I've only ever been able to trade away two out of the four kits.

I'd just say be on your toes. Keep an eye on her, but don't approach her. If she has kids she won't hesitate to attack if you get too close. And if you believe in superstition too, if she attacks, don't try and get her off by grabbing her tails.

I see...well if she has kids she should focus more on them then following me all over heaven and hell. I just went to Unova a week ago for a dig and I saw it stareing at me from on top of some ruins. The monks of Sprout tower say my dreams are a premonition. Honstly im confused as hell right now.

Update: Turns out the Ninetails was actualy just a pretty powerful Zoroark in disguise. Mystery solved.
In any case feel free to share anything you encountered that was strange or unexplained. It's always fun to hear other people's stories.
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum