Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your team!

+18
Archeologist Mack
Catherine
Veestah
PKMN Trainer Zero
daydreamer
Purple
Shana
Darryl
Trainer Nick
vaati
Dragon Tamer
Marissa
Haunt
Officer Jenny
Rory
MithosKuu
Trainer Reine
Sedah
22 posters

Go down

Post your team! Empty Post your team!

Post  Sedah Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Post your team! Penelope Penelope. She evolved a little while back. I had some trouble initially with other people dealing with the smell but things are better now. She was a gift from my dad when I was a little girl. He gave me her egg to take care of. She's pretty lax and doesn't let a whole lot of stuff bother her.
Post your team! Setzling Setzling. I was out traveling on vacation and I happened to see him up as a prize for ball throwing game. I spent every dime I had trying to win him. I won on my very last dollar. I call him my stalwart defender since he's so protective of me. I was getting mugged once when I was still living on Orre and he found a way out of his ball and fought off my attacker.
Post your team! Kamen Kamen was the first pokemon I caught fair and square. I was on vacation in Sinnoh with my friends and I was put on a dare that I couldn't catch a pokemon if I tried. I spent hours looking for something I could click with in the tall grass until I found him. My other two pokemon can be a little lazy. I take ballet classes and go to the gym with him. He loves to battle and he's normally the first and only one I put out on the rare occasion I do battle.
Post your team! Quin I had a friend back in Orre, who was a massive flake. She wanted to be a trainer so she bought a pokemon. Got all the licenses and permits. And then completely forgot she wanted to do it. She ended up giving up on the whole thing and giving away her pokemon. I took Quin from her because she was just going to dump him off on the Pokemon center. He's not the normal type I train but, I'm happy to have him.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post your team! Empty Re: Post your team!

Post  Trainer Reine Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Your team sounds wonderful, they must be great companions. Currently, it is still only my Gastly and I.

His name is Monstar, I got him a few weeks ago, from a trainer who was passing through. He had just hatched from his egg, and the trainer asked me if I wanted him. I had wanted to train pokemon for a long time, so I jumped at the chance. He wouldn't do anything I asked for the first whole week, until I got some help from a few trainers who knew more about ghost pokemon than I did.

Now, we've set off on our first adventure. I know we're inexperienced, but I'd like to meet, and attempt to get an Absol to join our team. I'm hoping the journey will make Monstar and I strong enough to earn one's respect in battle. Hopefully, sometime within a couple months my team will have grown.
Trainer Reine
Trainer Reine
Admin

https://pokemonarereal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MithosKuu Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Right now my team consists of:

Post your team! Zoroarkanimated Heru - Found him as a Zorua going through my trash, respects me most of the time, more then happy to use his illusions to mess with random people

Post your team! 234q Seth - Found him will walking home one day, generally calm and loyal, he and Heru had a fierce rivalry when they first met (which resulted in the destruction of my home in Hiun), but its much more friendly now...
MithosKuu
MithosKuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 am

Post your team! 514-Adopted him as a Baoppu. Some fangirl got one because one of the Sanyou leaders did, and she didn't take very good care of him, to say the least. The little guy has permanent liver damage from the alcohol she'd been slipping him, and we're not sure, but we think she may have gotten other stuff into his system too. He looked like shit when he came in, and I adopted him because there wasn't a very large market for monkeys with reduced life expectancy. He's recovered incredibly, hasn't tried to break into my booze stash for months.

Post your team! 28-Got this little guy so I could help out restraining any electric-types that are just dumped outside. It had a good chance for adoptions, I just beat all of the others to the punch. He's the jealous type, unfortunately. Not very friendly to visitors.
Rory
Rory

Back to top Go down

Post  Officer Jenny Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Post your team! Spr_4h_058 -Being an officer, of course I always have my growlithe with me. His name is Echros, and I've had him since he was a tiny pup....He's still pretty small, but he's grown a lot. I hope someday soon he'll be strong enough to where he feels confident enough to choose to evolve into an Arcanine. I have a fire stone waiting for him, but of course it's his choice when he's ready for that big jump.
Officer Jenny
Officer Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Haunt Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Post your team! 1289950732452 Zero ~ My number 1 but this doesnt mean he's on a pedastal.He's a mischevious Candy nomnoming barrel of laughs.He has been with me since i was 10 as a Shuppet he was a present from my mother as a growing of age celebration.For This i am eternally thankful.zero and me are totally the same person.

Post your team! 1289951108678 Aria ~ MY FLYGON!! he evolved ^^. he a whole new pokemon he is less shy now woopwoop. party time...amazing what a weeks training can do Very Happy

Post your team! 1289949607598 Fia ~ my latest pokemon. I saw this while out in the field i was searching an icy cavern near route 110 it wasn't on my map so i had to go explore...This pokemon was a tough cookie it froze my Aria lucky i carry full heals around with me. but after a good 2 hours of battling my ultra ball finally snagged this little beauty. Smile

Last edited by Haunt on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haunt
Haunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Marissa Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Post your team! Spr_5b_286 - I recently decided to train Fighting Pokemon, and Breloom here is the first one I started with. He's a great fighter (but what do you expect, right?). I usually nickname my Pokemon, but he won't respond to anything other than 'Breloom'. He's sort of funny that way. He does an excellent job helping me raise the baby Fighting-types, though. He's like a father to the ones that don't have a father (seeing as my Ditto isn't particularly the paternal type).

Post your team! Spr_4d_392 - Shenshi is a fiesty, hard-hitting fighter! I bred her from my cousin's Infernape, who's an excellent fighter, so I have high hopes for her. She's really determined and evolved really fast- I barely remember when she was a Chimchar, and her future breeding partner still hasn't evolved once and yet she's already ready for battle! She's taken the place of Sparky, my old retired Charizard, as the Fire-type of the bunch.

Post your team! Spr_4d_264_s - Sheila, my star fighter right now. I found her while I was traveling through Hoenn, and we've been an unbeatable team ever since. She's fast and works really well around anyone you pair her against. She's felled the toughest enemies and has been through many, many leagues.

Post your team! Spr_4d_423 - Maroo is a sweet Gastrodon I picked up as a Shellos while I was traveling Sinnoh. He's not too big of a fighter, but he helped me over large bodies of water when I needed to traverse them and still performed pretty well in fights when he had to.

Post your team! Spr_4d_203_m - Doublekill, my ideal 'steed'. Great fighter, even greater for riding around. He's certainly made my trek go a lot faster.

Post your team! Spr_4d_308_f - Last but not least, the newest member of my new Fighting team, Dhyana. She's quite the underdog- everyone I talk to tells me Medicham is a poor choice for my team, but I didn't believe them. I bred her myself and raised her since she was a baby Meditite, and she was beating Pokemon much, much bigger than her, even back then! The combination of my friend's Medicham and my Hitmonchan made a brilliantly strong baby. Now that she's fully evolved, I've brought her into battle against the naysayers and she's beat them into the dirt! She's definitely going to be a strong addition to the team.

Last edited by Marissa on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marissa
Marissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Tamer Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Post your team! Spr_5b_633 - Yami, my starter. Almost a year passed between when I first met her in a cave outside my town and when I actually managed to catch her. Three months getting the proper permits and licenses, as well as getting my trainer's license itself. Six more months of researching Monozus on the Internet, and another two months of feeding her before I could actually catch her. It paid off though, and now I have a mostly-tame, super-strong, blind dragon to deal with.
Post your team! Spr_5b_528 - Odaya, the first pokemon I ever caught. He just evolved, and I'm pretty sure it was a bit of an early evolution, considering the fact that he's still really small. This is my calm, levelheaded pokemon, but he can do some serious damage when he's angry.
Post your team! Spr_5b_513 - Ted, a birthday present from my uncle, I didn't pick the name, but it's all he responds to. He doesn't listen to me much, actually, he doesn't listen to me at all. I specifically asked that no one give me pokemon for my birthday, but my uncle just had to send me a moody Baoppu.
Post your team! 501 - This is my most recent pokemon, I got him from some Plasma Grunts that just left him after I chased them off. He really likes me, but is still scared of my other pokemon, especially Yami. I haven't named him yet.
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Pokemon On-Hand
Post your team! 330Amelia, is my Flygon and first Pokemon. My dad's a Ruin Maniac and I met her on one of my father's many trips to Route 111. She was a really curious Trapinch and while I father was excavating a ruin I befriended her with her food. Although I didn't intend to capture her right away - I was very young at the time - she decided to follow us back to Mauville's Pokemon Center, leaving me with no other choice. She remained as a Trapinch for about 5 years before evolving into a Vibrava - when I began my journey to become a Pokemon Researcher. During our travels and inevitable battles she eventually evolved into her final form. We fought in the Sinnoh League and even though we lost in the second round I'm still proud of her. She's my best friend and I can't wait to explore Isshu with her.

Post your team! 1289596755948Jean, was my second Pokemon. I met her north of Slateport City as a Kirlia - which I'm very fortunate for. She can be a little impulsive but is good-natured and loves being involved.

Post your team! 237Budd, my Hitmontop, was found during my travels in Sinnoh when he was a Tyrogue. Some trainer in Solaceon had been breeding them and was giving them away to trainers for free. Even though I obtained him later in my travels he still managed to evolve by the time I decided to participate in the League tournament. He's not the toughest Pokemon out there but he's stubborn and tries his best.

Pokemon at Home
None atm.

Last edited by vaati on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No Pokemon at home yet, Jean and Budd staying for a while since Unova is far off.)
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Post your team! Spr_3e_291 Hanzo
My Ninjask, raised from a Nincada I met on Route 116 when he climbed out from under a tree and onto my bag; within a week he grew to a Ninjask. Lives with me in Rustboro.

Post your team! Spr_3e_292 Shedinja
Shedinja, who naturally came along with Hanzo, doesn't really care for a nickname; he lives with Hanzo and I.

Adoption service
Post your team! Spr_3e_291 Ninjask
Post your team! Spr_3e_292 Shedinja

Last edited by Trainer Nick on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Darryl Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 am

Post your team! Spr_4h_006 My very first pokemon. Raised him from an egg, which I received on my 10th birthday. He's been my best friend ever since, not to mention my strongest pokemon. He is a very proud pokemon and has matured very nicely in the past 11 years. I couldn't ask for a better companion

Post your team! Spr_4h_026_m The very first pokemon I caught as a child. I met him as a tiny Pichu on Kanto Route 15 near my hometown of Fuchsia City. He has been a great pal and is a surprisingly skilled battler. He packs quite a punch for his size. I often let Raichu hang on my shoulder as I travel around. He's a great friend of mine

Post your team! Spr_4h_131 I met Lapras when I was 15 around Seafoam Islands. I didn't actually "catch" her, She just decided to join me on my team. Until I met Lapras, I had a Gyarados for water traveling purposes. Lapras rarely goes into battle unless I need an Ice Beam. I use her almost exclusively for transport and she loves it. She is an incredibly loyal and protective pokemon

Post your team! Spr_4p_093 Haunter is a COMPLETE GOOFBALL... Haha I love having Haunter around. I met him in Lavender Town as a Gastly when I was young. Don't be fooled though, Haunter is excellent in battle despite being a goofball. He often taunts the opposing pokemon and beats them with various tactics. Working smarter, not harder

Post your team! Spr_4p_334 I actually just met Altaria last week! I was taking a nap in Eterna Forest and when I woke up, I found her curled up in my lap. Isn't that adorable? I'm still trying to find out more about this pokemon, so if anyone knows anything, hit me up. She is incredibly gentle and docile, and loves to cuddle when I'm trying to sleep

Other pokemon I've owned in the past include Venusaur, Gyarados, Dragonair, Pidgeot, Rhydon, and Magmar, among others
Darryl
Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 am

Just Meganium, for now! But I'm thinking of starting training, so that should change pretty soon. When I was a kid, we had a few cat Pokemon, too - I quite liked our big old Persian.
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Post your team! FuvocyThis is Adaro. He and I are very good friends-- in fact, he's my favorite Pokemon. We go everywhere together, and even though we've only been together for a few short months (I got him while on vacation in Johto from a guy I helped out that raised Eevee), we're the best of friends.

Post your team! 2142sdt Noctra is my other Pokemon. It was kind of coincidence that we met, and she became my first official Pokemon. She doesn't like to battle much, but she's fun to be around and fun to play games with.
Purple
Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  daydreamer Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 am

Post your team! Spr_4d_064_m Kadabra- My first pokémon. He's my best friend and my only family, we've been together since he was a frail Abra. It was difficult to help him grow at first, but once I caught The Warden it became a lot easier. He grew by leaps and bounds and is still the strongest on the team.

Post your team! Spr_3e_057 The Warden- My second pokémon and the first I caught with a pokeball. I caught him as a small and energenic Mankey, his enthusiasmn for battle helpled Abra evlolve. He and Abra make an excellent team. In fact, The warden evolved because he became enraged when Abra was almost killed by some rogue ghost pokemon. I'm not sure how, but he was able to defeat them both and save Abra. The Warden has become the protector of my team, almost always the first into combat.

Post your team! Spr_4h_241 Bessy- The Miltank I caught in on Route 39. Bessy was the first pokémon I recieved in Johto, and one of the first encounters I had with the types that were native here. I got her from the old milk farmer on route 39, I worked on his farm for a the summer until harvest, and he being short of money that year, offered Bessy in compensation. I happily agreed. While Bessy is the oldest on my team, she has become the mother of us. She is constantly on alert and will become nervous if one of us is not there. The milk she produces cuts the cost of potions I have to buy and I even sell a few quarts here and there to the local flower shop.

Post your team! Spr_4h_166_m Space Ranger- my Ledian, the latest addition to my team. I found her outside Ecruteak when she was a timid Ledyba. Despite her timid personality and frail demeanor she has become the foundation of us. Her abilities to shield The Warden has kept him alive in many a dire straight.
daydreamer
daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  PKMN Trainer Zero Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Rookie trainer here. Very Happy

Post your team! 23r6bti Chomper - My cute little starter. I've heard that Totodile can be a little energetic and tend to bite everything in sight, but Chomper seems really well behaved. He's also quite friendly. He and the Shinx family that I helped out instantly got along.

Post your team! Eznu8 Lux - The first Pokemon I ever caught! Well, I didn't really catch him like most trainers do, Lux wanted to come with me. I met this Shinx in the forest. I found that it was the oldest and leader of the family of 9. I helped find them a home at a professor's lab in a nearby town since their mother was apparently captured by a trainer. The Luxray the professor has watches over them now.
PKMN Trainer Zero
PKMN Trainer Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Veestah Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Post your team! Haunter - Macabre - Mac's been with me since I started training! He's quite affectionate, and when he was a Gastly, used to just chomp right down on my head... And drool. A LOT. I received this bundle of drool from an old woman training in Morty's gym. She was pretty glad to be rid of him, because she had so many extra on her hands.

Post your team! Flareon - Chilli - I got Chilli in Goldenrod City as repayment for designing a sales flier for the bike shop that went in a few years back. He's still pretty young, and really feisty! He has the demeanor of both a puppy and a serious guard dog. He watches my back, and I love him for it. And hey, I had previously been afraid of fire pokemon... but you could say I warmed up to them! Laughing
He was crucial in helping save my life in one instance...

Post your team! Delibird - Star - We met totally by accident in the Ice Path to Blackthorn. I was completely lost, and even Chilli was starting to give in to the cold. I hurt my leg pretty badly on the ice, and we were stuck. At some point, I guess I lost consciousness, because I woke up on the Blackthorn border with Star on my chest, staring at me! She's a cutie, always worried for everyone. I'm glad she's still with me. She's a reminder that things will always get better.

Post your team! Magby - Louie - My most recent pokemon. After quite a long time of feeling sorry for myself after my defeat during the League, I got a letter from an old neighbor of mine in my hometown. His wife had died, and left behind a pokemon egg that she'd been raising, but he wasn't able to give it the care it needed. So I snatched it up, and hatched my first pokemon. He's almost ready to start training, once I can get him to stop accidentally setting fire to things when he sneezes.

Previously owned / Away from home:
Nidoking (Cyan): On errands around Olivine and Eckruteak.
Shuckle (Melba): Stolen! Whereabouts unknown.
Marowak: (Slate): Died of natural causes.

Last edited by Veestah on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change to the roster, had a mix up with my own personal canon.... orz)
Veestah
Veestah

http://veestah.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catherine Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

All I have right now is my Skitty. I found her a couple of years ago when I was on vacation in Rustboro. A local breeder was giving them away, and when I saw her, I just couldn't resist. She's been my best friend ever since. I've entered her in quite a few Cute contests -- she's very close to winning the Master Rank ribbon.
Catherine
Catherine

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 pm

My party for the last few years has mostly just been my Hitomoshi Issac, goruugu Tinman, and my unusualy large Haunter Edwin. I think he might be twice the size of an average haunter and has the demenor of a large cuddly teddy bear. Caught him from pokemon tower as a gastly a good few years back. A friend of mine is currently hanging onto my Kojondo at the moment.

Update: I managed to get my hands on a Zoroark after a rather unusual series of events. She is quite helpful around the place when she feels inclined to help...but she has some serious athority issues. I can't tell her to do anything she doesn't want to.

Last edited by Archeologist Mack on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  UtopianBabyEmpire Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm

I don't really have one specific team. I have a lot of Pokemon that I've traveled with, and they live with me. However, I have four that are usually on my team-
Post your team! 197
Umbreon was my first pokemon. I got him as an Eevee before I started training. He evolved one night after I began my journey.

Post your team! 248
I first met Tyranitar as a Larvitar shortly after my journey began. I had foolishly wandered into Mt. Silver somehow, and having no badges, I was scared to death of being eaten by a Tyranitar or something. Thankfully, a Larvitar acted as my guide, and led Eevee and I on a safe trail put of there. We met again shortly after, and he soon became the first Pokemon I caught.

Post your team! 160
I once worked for Professor Elm, where I befriended a shy little Totodile who didn't seem to get along with any of the other Pokemon there, and had a habit of causing trouble for Elm and his aides. I had to stop by Newbark one day, and Elm suggested I take Totodile with me. Feraligatr has maintained his mischevious side, though he now knows what is funny and what is going too far.

Post your team! 149
After getting my first badge, I went north to train in Blackthorn. I often visit Blackthorn, because I was born there before moving. Anyway, I trained in the parts of Dragon's Den better suited for beginners. Eventually, I passed the final test of the Dragon's Den, venturing deep inside and earnung the respect of a dragon type. That Dratini has been with me ever since.

Those were my first four Pokemon, and the ones that are usually with me.

UtopianBabyEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post  shogoGky1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Post your team! Scizor10
My shiny scizor, I got a shiny scizor from my father as a boy, and I have been training him ever since.
He has helped me in several studies of bug, ghost, and water type pokemon.

Post your team! Eevee10
I just got this eevee yesterday, and I want to evolve him into an espeon.

shogoGky1
shogoGky1

Back to top Go down

Post  Z-Byte Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

My team isn't a very large or powerful one at the moment, but I'm in college, so I don't really have to do much training or battling. Besides, the Pokemon around my campus are pretty friendly, so we don't really feel the need to grow strong and defend ourselves like we would if we were roaming around. I plan on pursuing my Master rank in between semesters, but for now I'm comfortable.

Anyway, I have my Charmeleon Embyr. She's a sweet little fire-breather who I've been told I treat like a daughter. I don't know many fathers who set up straw dummies in their back yard for their daughters to practice incinerating, though. This isn't her favorite time of the year: it's wet, cold and she can't keep her tail-flame lit in the room or she'll set the sheets on fire, but it has calmed her down a bit and makes her more prone to voraciously seeking cuddles. I'm not gonna object to that.

Next is my Zigzagoon, uncreatively named Ziggy. This little bastard is my mascot. I found him sleeping in my sister's underwear drawer a few years back, and the sight of him peeking out of the dresser with a pair of pink panties over his eyes was just too awesome for me to pass up. I take it he was in there because of the soft material made excellent bedding, but my sister was none too pleased about such an intrusion. At any rate, I keep him entertained by tossing around a superball and watching him bounce back and forth trying to catch it.

Now, my mother gave me a Gardevoir for my birthday last year because I mentioned having trouble with my focus. She helps balance me out, gives me ideas for what to write when I have to do papers or when I want to do stories, and is very affectionate, which is good for me. She also lets me in on what most of my Pokemon are thinking; I'm not proficient enough yet to realize what most of them are trying to say. Her name is Liliana.

Now, because he couldn't behave himself, my Mightyena is staying at home as a guard dog. It fits him, though; his father was a Seviper, so he has almost sabretooth fangs that he can charge with Poison energy. He picked up the Venom Fang move from his dad, I'm sure. Funny thing? I had actually placed his mother with a Seviper as a bodyguard to KEEP her from being mated while she was in heat. Kinda... dropped the ball on that one, but come on, a Mightyena and a Seviper are NOT the first things I think of when I imagine a perfect mating pair. But I'm not regretting it: having raised my Mightyena from a pup, he's fiercely loyal, if a bit mischievous, and because of his venomous bloodline, I dubbed him Hemlock.

Also waiting for me at home is Aria, my Altaria. As much as I love those soft wings hugging me and that lovely voice singing me to sleep, I didn't want her cooped up in this tiny dorm room where I can barely fit myself! She deserves plenty of room to fly around in, and while I get a few calls from my mom every once in a while telling me how Aria is complaining about the lack of, well, me in the area, that only makes her more excited to see me when I come home every weekend or so.

Ah, finished on time. It's 1:50 now, which means time to head to my next class. Luckily the semester is almost over, and I'll have a good months worth of training before I have to hit the books again. See you guys later!
Z-Byte
Z-Byte

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z-byte/

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Post your team! My_gen10
This is my Gengar, his name is Insomnium. I caught him when he was a gastly, in the tower of my home town of lavander town. He was just an average gastly as far as I could tell, but one night while I was asleep in bed I was attacked by a growlithe, known to live just west of the town. The gastly protected me and defeated the growlithe, he has stayed with me since then, and was able to evolve into a gengar while staying with my parents when I was in hospital for another pokémon related incident. He made his way back to me.... as a gengar.

Post your team! My_ala10
My Alakazam is called Lucifer... and for a very good reason. He was gifted to me by a veteran trainer who stopped him from wreaking havoc in my town, he was making people hallucinate and even become violant... when he captured him he told me he was just a very wild pokémon, which evolved by itself in the wild, and because of this he was venting his energy any way he could. After he gave him to me he evolved yet again... it took me four months before I could even to get him out of his pokéball without trying to escape. But now he is a very trusted member of my team.

Post your team! My_mar10
Tibia my Marowak has had (unlike most of his species) a fairly happy past. He was being watched over by a few people in the town as soon as his mother passed, and was always supported by the townspeople. He has a fairly happy personality and is quiet the joker. He was given to me as a gift for training Lucifer to be calm. He evolved only two months ago, but he has still kept his personality. He is the most recent member, but also the most eager to battle. He battles out of respect rather than revenge, which makes him less hot headed than most other marowaks.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum