Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption Empty Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

Post  Trainer Nick Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Greetings all.

As some of you are aware, I'm looking into breeding and raising Nincada to give away to trusting homes. As such, I'll leave my details here so anyone interested can stop by and query me about anything you want to know!

I'm expecting the birth of November's second generation of Nincada this weekend amongst the trees on Route 116 and with my new Pecha tree growing nicely, I'm going to try and catch a newborn to take home.

So, if you're interested in owning a Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja or just want to come visit and watch him grow up, feel free to stop by any time!

At the North end of Rustboro City, look for the house with the blue roof and the Oran tree out back. Possibly with a Ninjask in it.

See you soon!
Nick
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption Empty Re: Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

Post  Haunt Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:17 pm

I am very interested in having a Shedinja on my team. Very Happy
Haunt
Haunt

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Right now I'm not in the position to raise a Nincada but I'd love to visit. I'm nearly done with my business in New Bark Town and I'd love to stay in the Hoenn region a little more before going elsewhere. Do you mind if I come by in about two or three days? As a future-researcher I'd really love the opportunity to get to learn more about these Pokemon - especially from someone who knows so much about them.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 am

Haunt wrote:I am very interested in having a Shedinja on my team. Very Happy
Well you're more than welcome to come over and book yourself in on the list; for now I can only really raise one at a time but in the future, hopefully, I can be running a fully-fledged agency!

vaati wrote:Right now I'm not in the position to raise a Nincada but I'd love to visit. I'm nearly done with my business in New Bark Town and I'd love to stay in the Hoenn region a little more before going elsewhere. Do you mind if I come by in about two or three days? As a future-researcher I'd really love the opportunity to get to learn more about these Pokemon - especially from someone who knows so much about them.
That'd be perfect, I'm planning on going out to pick one up tonight or tomorrow so you'll be able to see him settled in by then. Would you mind not taking the Nincada home with you right away? This is my first newbie so I'd like to see how things go.
Next generation I'll gladly let you take one after growing it up a little. (This'll be around the end of the month).
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Haunt Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 pm

That's cool no worries i will come round just say the word i i don't live to far from your area seeing as my Aria can fly me places. recently i have been training near rustboro i took down roxanne and got my first ever gym badge all thanks to fia and that ice beam Very Happy sadly zero fainted to her nosepass so i rushed to the pokemon centre as soon as the fight was over. :/
Haunt
Haunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Haunt wrote:That's cool no worries i will come round just say the word i i don't live to far from your area seeing as my Aria can fly me places. recently i have been training near rustboro i took down roxanne and got my first ever gym badge all thanks to fia and that ice beam Very Happy sadly zero fainted to her nosepass so i rushed to the pokemon centre as soon as the fight was over. :/
Congrats!
I'm here whenever you're good to go, if you can get to me tonight then maybe you can see the Nincadas hatching.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Trainer Nick wrote:
That'd be perfect, I'm planning on going out to pick one up tonight or tomorrow so you'll be able to see him settled in by then. Would you mind not taking the Nincada home with you right away? This is my first newbie so I'd like to see how things go.
Next generation I'll gladly let you take one after growing it up a little. (This'll be around the end of the month).

Taking one home? I think you misunderstood me. I just want to see how you raise them and learn a little about them from you.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 pm

vaati wrote:
Trainer Nick wrote:

Taking one home? I think you misunderstood me. I just want to see how you raise them and learn a little about them from you.
My mistake. You're free to come round any time.

Speaking of which, bit of an update; I got one!
Went out down route 116 earlier and found some of the trees crawling with newborn Nincada making their way to the roots. I snapped one up in a pokéball, took him home and released him by my new Pecha tree.
He's all burrowed in now so you might not see much of him but you're all very welcome to try.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Little update.

Whilst tending to the pecha tree today, I caught a glimpse of the Nincada. Naturally, they won't surface properly until it's time to shed and evolve but I assume he was just moving to another side of the tree and got a bit close to the surface.
Anyway, I only saw the back of him but his shell appears to have grown nicely; he's a beautiful near-white grey.

I'm expecting his surfacing this weekend.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Alright! I'm in Rustboro. Do you mind if I drop by tomorrow?
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Sure, any time should be fine by me.

(OOC: I doubt I'll be able to get on much tomorrow night but go ahead and start anything you like, I'll catch you up ASAP)
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  shogoGky1 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Well, I'm new to Hoenn, since I just moved over from Kanto (Pewter city in particular). I led a study at Viridian Forest, so I am quite interested in bug pokemon.
I live in Mauville, so it's quite a trip over there, but i'd love to see how you raise.
shogoGky1
shogoGky1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:52 am

shogoGky1 wrote:Well, I'm new to Hoenn, since I just moved over from Kanto (Pewter city in particular). I led a study at Viridian Forest, so I am quite interested in bug pokemon.
I live in Mauville, so it's quite a trip over there, but i'd love to see how you raise.
Well now's the time, I'm pretty sure he's about ready to shed.
Been coming closer to the surface a lot more regularly and his shell's far bigger and darker than it used to be.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm

((ooc: Sorry this late! I'm not exactly sure how to go about this but decided I'd start and see where it goes from here. Since it's not IC general the format may be a little different..))

"Alright, I think this is the right place!" Vaati was standing in the north area of Rustboro, almost near Route 115 and 116. None of his three Pokemon were out. Even though he felt that Gardevoir wasn't an intimidating Pokemon he still didn't want to frighten the young Nincada. He spotted an oran tree close to a house with a blue roof, and assumed it was Nick's house because of the earthy ground instead of the city's concrete, which would have prevented the Nincada from digging comfortably.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Shedinja was hovering by the window; he only does that when there's something interesting outside.
Nick wheeled his office chair over to join him and looked out, spotted a figure approaching his house and mimed a welcoming gesture.
He hopped up from his chair and made for the front door, Shedinja in tow.

"Hi there! Can I help at all?"
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm

"Hi, I'm Vaati from the board," said the wanna-be-researcher as he extended his hand. "How's it going? I hope I'm not turning up at an inconvenient time."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

vaati wrote:"Hi, I'm Vaati from the board," said the wanna-be-researcher as he extended his hand. "How's it going? I hope I'm not turning up at an inconvenient time."
"No, no!" Nick replied, taking his hand, "You're perfectly fine."
He pointed back to the house with a thumb, "Wanna go see 'im?"
Shedinja gently floated around the two of them as they exchanged pleasantries.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm

"I'd love to see him," nodded Vaati. "He was born this month, right?" He then turned his head so that he could see Shedinja. "How cool. I've never been this close to a Shedinja before."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 am

vaati wrote:"I'd love to see him," nodded Vaati. "He was born this month, right?" He then turned his head so that he could see Shedinja. "How cool. I've never been this close to a Shedinja before."
"Yeah, they go through a few generations each month." Nick explained, "The last generation of Ninjask come back to their birth-forest to lay their eggs in the trees; when they hatch, all the Nincada rush to the ground and those that make it burrow into the roots and live there for a few weeks or so before evolving and migrating as a swarm."
He held the front door open and ushered vaati inside before closing it once Shedinja drifted past him, then indicated the back door.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:30 pm

"Oh wow," said Vaati, surprised. "I knew Bug Pokemon tended to grow up fast but I didn't realize the Nincada family did so that quickly." He looked toward the back door. "Are they out there? Do you mind if I see them if they're above ground?"
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 pm

vaati wrote:"Oh wow," said Vaati, surprised. "I knew Bug Pokemon tended to grow up fast but I didn't realize the Nincada family did so that quickly." He looked toward the back door. "Are they out there? Do you mind if I see them if they're above ground?"
"They? I've just got the one for now."
Nick opened the back door for him to reveal the garden; Hanzo was flitting around the larger oran tree, either he didn't notice them or he was far too busy with something else.
The ground around the base of the pecha tree was shuffling.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 pm

"Right, my bad." Vaati walked through the backdoor and left the house. After taking a few steps outside he stopped and looked at the impressive garden that lay before him. His attention was then drawn to the activity at the foot of the Pecha tree. "He's digging under there?" asked Vaati.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm

vaati wrote:"Right, my bad." Vaati walked through the backdoor and left the house. After taking a few steps outside he stopped and looked at the impressive garden that lay before him. His attention was then drawn to the activity at the foot of the Pecha tree. "He's digging under there?" asked Vaati.
"Pretty much." Nick answered, coming up to stand beside him with his hands in his pockets. "At first they don't move much and stay far deeper underground, feeding off the tree. As they use up the nutrients from each root, they move to another section."
Shedinja was idling hovering beside Nick and Hanzo roosted in the pecha tree above them.
"He's closer to the surface now because, I believe, he's near to shedding. If you're lucky, we may get a glimpse of him."
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:13 pm

"Really? Neat!" Vaati hoped he would be lucky enough to see the Nincada rise and evolve. "How is raising these Pokemon? They seem pretty self-sufficient."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm

vaati wrote:"Really? Neat!" Vaati hoped he would be lucky enough to see the Nincada rise and evolve. "How is raising these Pokemon? They seem pretty self-sufficient."
Nick shrugged. "Yeah, at this stage they are."
He clicked his fingers and Hanzo came and perched on his shoulder. "It's when they grow up y'gotta worry about 'em."
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum