Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

Post  vaati Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

"Haha, what do they do when they get older?" laughed Vaati. "You make them sound like quite the troublemakers."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Nick's House + Nincada Adoption - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick's House + Nincada Adoption

Post  Trainer Nick Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm

vaati wrote:"Haha, what do they do when they get older?" laughed Vaati. "You make them sound like quite the troublemakers."
"Well, for one, I have to feed them." He shrugged his shoulder and Hanzo shot off into the oran tree again.
"Plus there's the noise. Luckily, I managed to train Hanzo out of making calls pretty early."
"Shedinja on the other hand, I sometimes don't even notice when he's right next to me."
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:29 pm

"I see.. I heard of people that gave up on training Ninjask because they couldn't deal with its cries." He turned his head as he watched the Ninjask fly back into the tree. "Do you ever end up raising several Ninjask at a time? I can only imagine what all those wings buzzing sounds like on top of all the cries," said Vaati. "Ninjask and Shedinja seem like complete opposites. It's surprising how closely they're related."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 am

vaati wrote:"I see.. I heard of people that gave up on training Ninjask because they couldn't deal with its cries." He turned his head as he watched the Ninjask fly back into the tree. "Do you ever end up raising several Ninjask at a time? I can only imagine what all those wings buzzing sounds like on top of all the cries," said Vaati. "Ninjask and Shedinja seem like complete opposites. It's surprising how closely they're related."
"Well that's the eventual plan, if this whole adoption thing becomes regular for me then I'm gonna have to look after a fair few at a time; hopefully Hanzo will make a good enough example for future generations."
Shedinja drifted to float alongside Nick and he lightly tapped its side.
"I don't think it's really fair to compare them like that, Shedinja's technically not even an animal; hard to explain and I'm not overly sure about the details myself."
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"I had no idea," said Vaati, surprised to find out this tidbit of information about Shedinja. "Hm. Even though we live side-by-side with Pokemon there's still so much we don't know about them.. It's amazing, really."
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 am

vaati wrote:"I had no idea," said Vaati, surprised to find out this tidbit of information about Shedinja. "Hm. Even though we live side-by-side with Pokemon there's still so much we don't know about them.. It's amazing, really."
"Precisely why I'm getting into this whole adoption thing."
Nick casually looked back at the pecha tree and noticed more shuffling.
"Mate," He whispered excitedly to vaati, "look!", pointing toward the Nincada.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

Vaati turned so that his eyes were once looking at the base of the tree. He could see the shuffling was becoming more intense and said nothing, the anticipation of seeing the Nincada emerge was too great for him to speak.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:27 pm

vaati wrote:Vaati turned so that his eyes were once looking at the base of the tree. He could see the shuffling was becoming more intense and said nothing, the anticipation of seeing the Nincada emerge was too great for him to speak.
"See the antennae?" Nick said, squatting down a fair distance from the tree, pointing toward it, "Being underground all their lives, they're practically blind. Those antennae allow it to navigate without sight."
At this point, the Nincada was so close to evolving it appear to be all shell. Its head, shoulders and sides had swollen and darkened; its forelegs were enlarged and tucked up underneath it, making it difficult for it to maneuver on land.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 pm

"Incredible," said Vaati softly as he watched. He stared in amazement as the small Bug-type Pokemon began to pull its way to the surface while beginning the process of shedding its shell as well.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:30 pm

vaati wrote:"Incredible," said Vaati softly as he watched. He stared in amazement as the small Bug-type Pokemon began to pull its way to the surface while beginning the process of shedding its shell as well.
The Nincada's shell began to split at the back with a faint, gradual cracking noise. It wriggled slightly within its shell and the split widened.
Shedinja was watching from above Nick and Vaati; Hanzo was looking down from the pecha tree.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Vaati continued watching. His mind was so focused on the evolving Nincada that he could do little else. The small creature had just risen to the surface and already knew exactly what it had to do to be successful above ground. It filled him with awe.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

"So i'm guessing this is the place?"

I directed the question towards Lucifer my Alakazam, waiting for some conformation before I knock on the door and desturb the person inside.
Lucifer nodded and I made my way to the door of the house and knock several times... and several more times.... and another few just to make sure he just couldn't hear me.

"well thats odd... i'd imagine you couldn't just leave your house while raising some young nincada... well i'm not exactly an expert myself."

Lucifer decided it would be a good idea to open the lock using telekinesis and stroll in.
I laugh while he just wanders in, acting as if it was perfectly ok.

"Wow, Lucifer you really need to learn about boundaries....or at least check the house is empty before
you break in somewhere."

I walk slowly around the house, making sure that if somebody was actually home I wouldn't surprise them and warrent an attack.

"Well it seems like the coast is clear.... lets check th-"

I see two guys standing outside in the garden, looking at the base of a plant of some sort.

"Oh well it seems people are home.. well I guess we should just say the door was unlocked... lets go see what they're staring at"

I walk outside, not realising they are watching something very important, and I say in a fairly loud tone:

"Hey guys, what's going on here?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 am

Robert metroid wrote:"Hey guys, what's going on here?"
Nick looked over with a perplexed look on his face.
"Oh, did I leave the door open?" He scratched his head before recalling his situation and ushering the newcomer over with a gesture.
"You're just in time, he's nearly out!"
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

Trainer Nick wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:"Hey guys, what's going on here?"
Nick looked over with a perplexed look on his face.
"Oh, did I leave the door open?" He scratched his head before recalling his situation and ushering the newcomer over with a gesture.
"You're just in time, he's nearly out!"

I hurry over quietly, unsure of what i'm supposed to be seeing, then I start to whisper.
"Is.. is this a surfacing nincada? this will be my first time seeing this! i've always been interested in their evolutionary chain."
I get down on the ground to get eye level with the surfacing nincada, but i'm extremely careful not to desturb or bother it.
"Is there anything we should specifically be looking out for? like any sort of energy being emmited? or is it purely just the shedding of the shell?
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Trainer Nick Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Robert metroid wrote:I hurry over quietly, unsure of what i'm supposed to be seeing, then I start to whisper.
"Is.. is this a surfacing nincada? this will be my first time seeing this! i've always been interested in their evolutionary chain."
I get down on the ground to get eye level with the surfacing nincada, but i'm extremely careful not to desturb or bother it.
"Is there anything we should specifically be looking out for? like any sort of energy being emmited? or is it purely just the shedding of the shell?
"Allegedly," Nick replied, "you're supposed to be able to see the 'Shedinja's spirit enter the shell'; but I didn't notice anything when Hanzo evolved."
Nick pointed out the Ninjask sitting overhead as he said his name.
Trainer Nick
Trainer Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Trainer Nick wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:I hurry over quietly, unsure of what i'm supposed to be seeing, then I start to whisper.
"Allegedly," Nick replied, "you're supposed to be able to see the 'Shedinja's spirit enter the shell'; but I didn't notice anything when Hanzo evolved."
Nick pointed out the Ninjask sitting overhead as he said his name.

"wow... I hope we can see something spectacular"
I then realised I might have just said something offensive.
"Oh em.. not that the evolution itself isn't spectacular..."
I begin to think it might be time to be quiet now, so I just continue watching.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  vaati Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 pm

"Hi," smiled Vaati as he turned his head and made a quick wave to the other visitor before quickly shifting his gaze back to the Nincada. He was mentally taking notes of the evolution process and would write it down in his notebook later. He was too afraid of missing even half a minute to dig into his backpack and pull out his notebook and pen.
vaati
vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum