Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

+2
Shana
Archeologist Mack
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Robert metroid Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 am

Robert walks in with his Marowak in toe, both are fairly tired from the travel to Goldenrod from Lavander town.
"Well here we are Tibia, the Goldenrod Museum."
Robert begins to look around and immediately spots a man with a rather large haunter by his side.
"Hello there, i'm Robert and this is my Marowak, tibia. I just noticed your Haunter... why is it so large? I myself have a gengar back in lavander town, and when he was a Haunter he wasn't quite that large.... oh and whats all this about a raffle? do you know anything about the prizes?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Archeologist Mack Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Robert metroid wrote:Robert walks in with his Marowak in toe, both are fairly tired from the travel to Goldenrod from Lavander town.
"Well here we are Tibia, the Goldenrod Museum."
Robert begins to look around and immediately spots a man with a rather large haunter by his side.
"Hello there, i'm Robert and this is my Marowak, tibia. I just noticed your Haunter... why is it so large? I myself have a gengar back in lavander town, and when he was a Haunter he wasn't quite that large.... oh and whats all this about a raffle? do you know anything about the prizes?"

"Ah. Afternoon Robert. you can call me Mack. My Haunter? Edwin here was caught in the catacombs under Lavender town's pokemon tower. Dunno for sure why he is so large but I would guess its becuse he is very old."

He takes a moment to pat the Haunter lightly on the head and grins.

"As for the raffle...Well we are giveing away some pokemon that we found in ancint apricorn balls in the Alph ruins. If you hurry you can get your hands on some tickets still. You'll have to talk with that woman near the refreshments table."

He points to a rather strikeing looking woman with tanned skin and distinct long red hair.

"Shes the one dealing with the tickets and the drawing. You will need to speak with her. No then...the drawing should be starting pretty soon so I think you might want to hurry."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Robert makes his way toward the woman with striking red hair, the one mack pointed to.
"Em, hello I was wondering about purchasing some raffle tickets? I've heard there are some rare pokémon to be won, I am really looking forward to finding a new member for my team, may I ask your name?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Robert metroid wrote:Robert makes his way toward the woman with striking red hair, the one mack pointed to.
"Em, hello I was wondering about purchasing some raffle tickets? I've heard there are some rare pokémon to be won, I am really looking forward to finding a new member for my team, may I ask your name?"

She pauses from her feasting for a moment.

"Oh? Why good afternoon. How many raffle tickets would you like? We are selling them $1 for 5 and $4 for 25."

She smiles sweetly an her blue/green eyes have alot of warmth to them...but something is just a tad odd about her. You can't quite seem to place a finger on what though.
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 am

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:Robert makes his way toward the woman with striking red hair, the one mack pointed to.

She pauses from her feasting for a moment.

"Oh? Why good afternoon. How many raffle tickets would you like? We are selling them $1 for 5 and $4 for 25."

She smiles sweetly an her blue/green eyes have alot of warmth to them...but something is just a tad odd about her. You can't quite seem to place a finger on what though.

I think for a second while Tibia wanders over to look at some of the things on display, he stops and stares at a very old tablet.
"I'll take 25 please, I would really like a new member for my team. I hope I get a ghost or psychic type....or dark.... or maybe even a good steel type"
Aftre I receive my tickets from the slightly odd woman, I then glance over to Tibia who has broken one of the display cases and took out the tablet.
"TIBIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
I run over to try and remove the tablet from him, but he is transfixed on it. The look of fear in his eyes tells me something is very wrong.
"Mack! could you come over here.... there's a pretty big problem..."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 am

[/quote]
I think for a second while Tibia wanders over to look at some of the things on display, he stops and stares at a very old tablet.
"I'll take 25 please, I would really like a new member for my team. I hope I get a ghost or psychic type....or dark.... or maybe even a good steel type"
Aftre I receive my tickets from the slightly odd woman, I then glance over to Tibia who has broken one of the display cases and took out the tablet.
"TIBIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
I run over to try and remove the tablet from him, but he is transfixed on it. The look of fear in his eyes tells me something is very wrong.
"Mack! could you come over here.... there's a pretty big problem..."
[/quote]

Mack walks over not noticeing right away.
"Might I ask waht the matter is..."
He notices the broken case and the misplaced tablet and...he nearly shits a brick.
"Wh-wha-what just...Oh god who did... but...why..."
He seems totaly dumb struck.
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am

My face goes completely red and I feel a huge flood of embarrassment, especially because this is pretty much my first time in johto, and my pokémon has smashed the case of one of the area's most important finds.
"I swear i'm so sorry! Embarassed My marowak is usually extremely calm! but please... he seems scared but transfixed on what he sees on the tablet, and for a marowak that grew up around lavander town and has had contact ghost pokémon and hauntings, it's extremely out of character for him.... I hope the tablet is ok but... could you tell me why he's acting this way...or what's on the tablet?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Penelope would head over towards the broken case, her jaw slacked, and Sedah quickly at her feet. Running a hand through her hair the petite woman would frown. "Well... that can't be good." She'd say quietly. Peering over Robert and Mack's shoulders. "Wasn't there... just a tablet there?" She'd ask. Her gloom staring in the same direction as Tibia, Looking steadily more and more afraid.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Mack pauses for a moment. He seems a bit more calm.
"That tablet is an old record of supposed ancient pokemon I found back in Unova. A primitive record long before the pokedex was invented. I can't say for sure if any of them indeed did or still do exist. Why your pokemon would take interest in it though... Try not to worry to much about the broken case. Just please don't let it damage that tablet. We haven't fully translated it yet."
He notices how riled up the Marowak is.
"I wonder if your pokemon recognises any of them..."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm

well... you are native to lavander town also are you not? is it at all possible... that he once had a run in with a ghost version of one of these pokémon? You would be more familiar with most of lavander towns mysteries, so have there been any records of something like this?
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Robert metroid wrote:well... you are native to lavander town also are you not? is it at all possible... that he once had a run in with a ghost version of one of these pokémon? You would be more familiar with most of lavander towns mysteries, so have there been any records of something like this?

He chuckles a bit.

"I get that alot. My wife was from Lavender town. Worked at the pokemon tower as a miko. She put the spirits of pokemon there to rest...Before they tore it down and put up that radio tower. I was born in the U.S. and moved to Kanto for my college years...It's possible that your Marowak might have seen one...if thats the case it realy has my interest. Most of those are not known species of pokemon that anyone has been able to identify. While my main job is Archeaology I like to dabble a bit in cryptopokeology. The search for pokemon which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by the field of biology. This includes looking for living examples of pokemon that are considered extinct. It's sort of a psudoscience but it's quite fun to pursue."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:well... you are native to lavander town also are you not? is it at all possible... that he once had a run in with a ghost version of one of these pokémon? You would be more familiar with most of lavander towns mysteries, so have there been any records of something like this?

He chuckles a bit.

"I get that alot. My wife was from Lavender town. Worked at the pokemon tower as a miko. She put the spirits of pokemon there to rest...Before they tore it down and put up that radio tower. I was born in the U.S. and moved to Kanto for my college years...It's possible that your Marowak might have seen one...if thats the case it realy has my interest. Most of those are not known species of pokemon that anyone has been able to identify. While my main job is Archeaology I like to dabble a bit in cryptopokeology. The search for pokemon which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by the field of biology. This includes looking for living examples of pokemon that are considered extinct. It's sort of a psudoscience but it's quite fun to pursue."

I look at macks haunter and back to Tibia.
"Do you think... we could project what Tibia is thinking? I mean if we had some extra psychic or ghost pokémon we could possibly do it, Haunters and gengars do have the ability to eat dreams, and I have a Gengar and an Alakazam."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Robert metroid wrote:
Archeologist Mack wrote:

He chuckles a bit.

I look at macks haunter and back to Tibia.
"Do you think... we could project what Tibia is thinking? I mean if we had some extra psychic or ghost pokémon we could possibly do it, Haunters and gengars do have the ability to eat dreams, and I have a Gengar and an Alakazam."

"It's possible...and it might get us some pretty interesting answers. If any of them point to the legendary pokemon Tamamae it could be one of my biggest breaks. That pokemon has been my white whale so to speak. When im not working or careing for my family I am usualy looking for what even I can find on it. The most commen theory by people these days is that it was just a realy powerful ninetales but something is telling me otherwise..."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 pm

"Ok, well both of my pokémon are back in lavander town... I suppose I could give my parents a call."
I take out a fairly old looking phone, with some crude but advanced modifications. I mess with the numbers and I wait for an answer.
"Hello?...Mom? yeah... could you send over Insomnium and Lucifer?...right... ok.. Thanks!"
I hung up the phone and almost immidiately there was a flash behind me, my Alakazam, lucifer, had teleported straight to the museum. Then I noticed my second shadow... and knew right away it was Insomnium, my (slightly more insane than average) gengar.
"Ok mack, how should we get this started?"
Insomnium stares at Edwin, clearly showing jealousy at it's size.
"Oh great.... eh.. mack we might have a problem, Insomnium doesn't exactly take competition well.. I really should have been careful of that.."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Robert metroid wrote:"Ok, well both of my pokémon are back in lavander town... I suppose I could give my parents a call."
I take out a fairly old looking phone, with some crude but advanced modifications. I mess with the numbers and I wait for an answer.
"Hello?...Mom? yeah... could you send over Insomnium and Lucifer?...right... ok.. Thanks!"
I hung up the phone and almost immidiately there was a flash behind me, my Alakazam, lucifer, had teleported straight to the museum. Then I noticed my second shadow... and knew right away it was Insomnium, my (slightly more insane than average) gengar.
"Oh great.... eh.. mack we might have a problem, Insomnium doesn't exactly take competition well.. I really should have been careful of that.."

Edwin just stares at Insomnium with a rather passive expression before floating off to stuff his face.

"I see. well I can keep Edwin off to the side if you want. As for how to go about this...I haven't a clue. Can your alakazam project words into a person's mind to speak with them? I've heard most psychic pokemon can. Perhaps we can have him look into your Marowak's mind and tell us what he finds."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:"Ok, well both of my pokémon are back in lavander town... I suppose I could give my parents a call."

Edwin just stares at Insomnium with a rather passive expression before floating off to stuff his face.

"I see. well I can keep Edwin off to the side if you want. As for how to go about this...I haven't a clue. Can your alakazam project words into a person's mind to speak with them? I've heard most psychic pokemon can. Perhaps we can have him look into your Marowak's mind and tell us what he finds."

"I've always been able to communicate with Lucifer telepathically, ever since he evolved. In fact he's helped marowak have very, very basic psychic skills, only to the point where his senses are a bit above average, so i'm sure their connection would help...."
I motion lucifer over towards Tibia, and he touches one of his spoons off of his head, he holds his other spoon in the air and starts to project an image...
"Mack.. can you make anything out?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 pm

"Wouldn't it be easier if... Err... Tibia was it? Was asleep?" She'd ask quietly from behind the both of them. Crossing her arms behind her back and biting down on her lip a little bit.
"It's easier for a psychic type to pull out information if their target is asleep... I mean." She'd say quietly as she'd clear her throat.
"Tibia also seems.. a little distressed." She'd say quietly.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Sedah wrote:"Wouldn't it be easier if... Err... Tibia was it? Was asleep?" She'd ask quietly from behind the both of them. Crossing her arms behind her back and biting down on her lip a little bit.
"It's easier for a psychic type to pull out information if their target is asleep... I mean." She'd say quietly as she'd clear her throat.
"Tibia also seems.. a little distressed." She'd say quietly.

"Oh believe me, Lucifer has a deep connection with Tibia, being asleep will close off most of his mind, as right now he is experiencing something."
I force a smile to try and show her there is nothing wrong....
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Penelope would slip back behind her trainer. Peering out from between her legs and watching carefully.
"Well.. You'd know best." She'd say quietly... though keeping her eyes on the situation at hand.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I begin to see an image appear... but it is very fuzzy..
"Mack... can you see anything? wait...."
The whole projection suddenly vanished, and Lucifer dropped to the ground.
"LUCIFER!.... wh-what the hell is going on here!"
I drop down to my knees and check Lucifer, he seems to be completely unresponsive.
"Mack... what the hell would cause a psychic type pokémon to collapse... from an image in a pokémons head?! This makes almost no sense!"
I look to sedah, this time the forced smile is long gone.
"I-I guess you were right... I should have put tibia to sleep... Lucifer knows hypnosis... I thought I knew what I was doing, but how could I?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Mack seems to snap out of a strange trance. His expression a bit suprised and shocked.

"Wh-what in the..."

He seems to grow mildly ill.

"Paper...pencil..."

He puts a hand to his head, alot of new information packed in there, and drops on one knee.
He motions desperately for the two items he requests. He is sweating heavly.

" Was not...ghost..."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

She'd offer him a device out of her pocket after pressing a few buttons on the screen. "It... has a touch pad you can draw on." She'd say quietly as she'd hand it to Mack.
"Are... you okay man?" She'd ask. Quickly and quietly calling her Cyndaquil into it's ball and her gloom whining in distress.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:Mack seems to snap out of a strange trance. His expression a bit suprised and shocked.

"Wh-what in the..."

"Paper...pencil..."

He puts a hand to his head, alot of new information packed in there, and drops on one knee.

" Was not...ghost..."

I look over to mack who was handed a touch pad.
"Mack! whats wrong... and whats happening to my pokémon!"
Rage is noticable in my voice, mostly because of how futile my attempts were at trying to help my pokémon.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Robert metroid wrote:
Archeologist Mack wrote:Mack seems to snap out of a strange trance. His expression a bit suprised and shocked.

"Wh-what in the..."

"Paper...pencil..."

" Was not...ghost..."

Rage is noticable in my voice, mostly because of how futile my attempts were at trying to help my pokémon.

He starts rapidly scetching and writeing in it like a man possessed. In moments he has offloaded a large ammount of information relateing to the tablet as well as multiple scetches. On of which has a young woman in a shrine maiden's garb seeming to be talking with a powerful looking pokemon in the upper levels of the pokemon tower. After finishsing he seems to recover a bit. He puts the device down for a bit after saveing it and slumps in a chair.

"Information overload...should be fine after a bit... Call pokecenter just in case...Should be fine though..."

His eyes have an exausted and haunted look about them.
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Robert metroid wrote:

"Wh-what in the..."

"Paper...pencil..."

" Was not...ghost..."

He starts rapidly scetching and writeing in it like a man possessed. In moments he has offloaded a large ammount of information relateing to the tablet as well as multiple scetches. On of which has a young woman in a shrine maiden's garb seeming to be talking with a powerful looking pokemon in the upper levels of the pokemon tower. After finishsing he seems to recover a bit. He puts the device down for a bit after saveing it and slumps in a chair.

"Information overload...should be fine after a bit... Call pokecenter just in case...Should be fine though..."

His eyes have an exausted and haunted look about them.

"Jesus christ mack... are you sure we aren't getting into something a bit...dangerous"
I look over to Tibia and Lucifer, then back to mack.
"I don't even think a pokémon center can help here..."
I take up the touch pad and begin looking through it
"Mack... this is almost like a horror story... what does this mean.. and is this pokémon tower in lavander town!
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next