Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

+2
Shana
Archeologist Mack
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 4 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Archeologist Mack Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 am

(OOC: We will have to wait for Shana I guess unless. Im thinking of giveing you a Monozu Robert metroid and a Washibon for you Sedah. Are these ok choices?)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 4 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 am

Archeologist Mack wrote:(OOC: We will have to wait for Shana I guess unless. Im thinking of giveing you a Monozu Robert metroid and a Washibon for you Sedah. Are these ok choices?)

(OOC: A monozu is better than anything I expected funnily enough lol, so yeah thats fine.)
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 am

((Sedah actually passed on tickets. She's still a mono-type trainer xD))
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 am

Sedah wrote:((Sedah actually passed on tickets. She's still a mono-type trainer xD))
(OOC: Oh. Fair enough. well since we know what we are getting we technicly could get started on the other RP if you guys want.)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 am

Archeologist Mack wrote:
Sedah wrote:((Sedah actually passed on tickets. She's still a mono-type trainer xD))
(OOC: Oh. Fair enough. well since we know what we are getting we technicly could get started on the other RP if you guys want.)

(OOC: Yep, thats fine by me, my only question is, what grass type would sedah be getting now in the raffle?)
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 am

((Well... I'm about to start getting ready for work. So you guys can get started without me. x-x I gotta bring home the bacon and such.))
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am

Sedah wrote:((Well... I'm about to start getting ready for work. So you guys can get started without me. x-x I gotta bring home the bacon and such.))
(OOC: Of course. see ya later.)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Veestah Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Finally releasing the death grip on her Delibird, Violet fans out her raffle tickets as the number calling begins. The first one wasn't a match, but she held out hope.
At the very least, she'd see some Pokemon she hadn't before. She honestly wasn't familiar with this Chingling, either.

She was just glad to have managed to avoid being caught up in the chaos from before.
Of a timid nature, Violet really didn't relish the thought of having been in the middle of that. She was glad it seemed to have resolved, however, she was fairly careful to keep an eye on her Pokemon, just in case.

((OOC: Will I be getting anything in the raffle, or have we all moved on to this Tamamae thing? >.> Just don't want to sit around awkwardly in a dead thread.))
Veestah
Veestah

http://veestah.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Veestah wrote:Finally releasing the death grip on her Delibird, Violet fans out her raffle tickets as the number calling begins. The first one wasn't a match, but she held out hope.
At the very least, she'd see some Pokemon she hadn't before. She honestly wasn't familiar with this Chingling, either.

She was just glad to have managed to avoid being caught up in the chaos from before.
Of a timid nature, Violet really didn't relish the thought of having been in the middle of that. She was glad it seemed to have resolved, however, she was fairly careful to keep an eye on her Pokemon, just in case.

((OOC: Will I be getting anything in the raffle, or have we all moved on to this Tamamae thing? >.> Just don't want to sit around awkwardly in a dead thread.))

((OOC: Don't worry! You'll be getting something! The raffle isn't dead yet. I just moved the whole Tamamae thing to a new thread so it doesn't derail this one. If you have any suggestions for what I might give you feel free to let me know.)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm

"...That's me!" A surprised grin spread across Shana's face as she made her way forward, holding one of her tickets aloft. A Chingling? She hadn't heard of that one before, but it was going to be an interesting experience.

"Thank you!"

((OOC: Oh crap, sorry! I had finals!))
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Shana wrote:"...That's me!" A surprised grin spread across Shana's face as she made her way forward, holding one of her tickets aloft. A Chingling? She hadn't heard of that one before, but it was going to be an interesting experience.

"Thank you!"

((OOC: Oh crap, sorry! I had finals!))

"Congradulations! Heres your pokemon. Take good care of it."

He hands you a somewhat stylized premium ball. It's pretty fancy.

"Now for a short break before the next drawing."

He steps down from the stage and starts talking with the woman.

((OOC: I see. It's ok. School is pretty important after all.))
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Giving Mack a grateful grin, Shana studied the Pokeball for a moment, then headed somewhere quiet to release her new Pokemon.

...Well, that was just cute. "Hi!" she beamed, raising a hand to touch the little ribbon. "I'm Shana. I think we're going to be friends..."

((OOC: Heh, indeed. Um, I'm going to have inconsistent net access for the next month and a half, so I might write out Shana for now. Good luck with the plot!))
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Veestah Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:
((OOC: Don't worry! You'll be getting something! The raffle isn't dead yet. I just moved the whole Tamamae thing to a new thread so it doesn't derail this one. If you have any suggestions for what I might give you feel free to let me know.)

((OOC: No specific ideas, I'm just not fond of fish-like pokemon, or dragon-types. Other than that, BRING IT ONNNNNN))

Violet quietly watched Shana greet her new Pokemon, Chingling.
After a moment, she summoned her Delibird, spoke in low tones, and the Pokemon turned and rummaged through the bag-like cavity of her tail-feathers. Soon enough she retrieved a small spiral bound notepad and pencil.

Taking them, Violet made some notes about the new Pokemon she was seeing. It bore some resemblance to another she'd seen before with a foreigner, but she wanted to make sure.
She could hear the bell chime low in the Pokemon's throat, making peaceful sounds. She smiled, finishing up her notes and small drawing in the margin.

The Delibird was excited to see her trainer in a better mood for once, and chirped, lifting her flippery wings to be lifted. She was also pretty excited about the drawing. Even though she had been one of Violet's last team acquisitions, she treated those before her like her own hatchlings. She snuggled into her trainer's arms, wondering how best to spoil any theoretical new team members...

Veestah
Veestah

http://veestah.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4