Pokemon are real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

+2
Shana
Archeologist Mack
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 3 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 pm

She'd reach down and put her hand on Mack's back and pat him softly as Robert would pick up her phone.
"I can send it along to you guys if you want." She'd say softly as she'd keep a close eye on Mack. "You need something to drink man?" She'd ask with a frown, moving to get a water bottle out of her bag.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A - Page 3 Empty Re: Goldenrod city Museum & Ruins of Alph + Archaeology Q&A

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Sedah wrote:She'd reach down and put her hand on Mack's back and pat him softly as Robert would pick up her phone.
"I can send it along to you guys if you want." She'd say softly as she'd keep a close eye on Mack. "You need something to drink man?" She'd ask with a frown, moving to get a water bottle out of her bag.

"Sorry i'm just gonna use your phone a bit longer"
I go onto the internet and quickly look up the pokémon mack mentioned a while before.
"lets see here... Tamamae....what the hell? no results... how does it have no results?"
I turn to look at sedah in an even more confused state of mind.
"are you sure your phone has good reception... I mean nothing has come up even relating to this pokémon..."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"Thanks."

He takes the bottle and drinks greedly.

He pauses to point to the one scetch he made. He points to the woman first.

"My wife..."

then to the pokemon.

"Tamamae... Why isn't there any results? There should be atleast a link to an ancient tale about that pokemon."

He looks at them both hard in the eye. His expression is very serious.

"This pokemon appeared to me years ago and saved me when I became lost in a labyrinth under some ruins...Ever since I have been searching for it. I won't force you to get involved but dangerous or not I can't stop pursueing it. You'll have to understand that."

He gives a heavy sigh and then wonders out loud.

"Why would my wife be meeting with this pokemon...and why didn't she ever tell me?"
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:31 pm

"I always get great reception in Goldenrod, cause of the Radio tower." She'd say quietly as she'd look over towards the guy using her phone.
"Tamamae? I've never heard of it... I guess it's a pokemon from Unova?" She'd ask softly.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:"Thanks."

He takes the bottle and drinks greedly.

He pauses to point to the one scetch he made. He points to the woman first.

"My wife..."

then to the pokemon.

"Tamamae... Why isn't there any results? There should be atleast a link to an ancient tale about that pokemon."

He looks at them both hard in the eye. His expression is very serious.

"This pokemon appeared to me years ago and saved me when I became lost in a labyrinth under some ruins...Ever since I have been searching for it. I won't force you to get involved but dangerous or not I can't stop pursueing it. You'll have to understand that."

He gives a heavy sigh and then wonders out loud.

"Why would my wife be meeting with this pokemon...and why didn't she ever tell me?"

"Wow... thats fairly strange but... I have to come along, I mean no disrespect to you or your past but I want to at least confront tamamae... you have to understand, I won't let this happen to my pokémon no matter how strong the opposition"
I flip open my phone, then taking out a complicated looking device, I attach it to my phone and begin searching the internet.
"I can't find that legend... but... I can see that there used to be a website dedicated to it... the strange thing is that it's been completely deleted... absoloutely every bit of information is gone... I can only find the space where it used to be..."
I turn to Sedah.
"I'm terribly sorry I haven't been able to introduce myself properly, i'm Robert from lavander town, i'm very pleased to meet you."
This time the smile is not forced, but my face showed I had other matters on my mind

Last edited by Robert metroid on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 pm

"Might as well come along..." She'd say quietly as she'd start to stand up. Holding out a hand to Mack.
"Wanna see what's going on here for myself. Beside, you guys seem like you could use a hand." She'd say with a bit of a grin.
Penelope would happily nod in agreement as she'd cling to her trainer's leg.
"My name's Sedah... I'm from Olivine." She'd say as she'd extend her hand.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 pm

He shakes her hand.

" Well then. I suppose I can't convince you both otherwise. Atleast read this first. It's a pretty old story. I think this should help enlighten you."

He hands them a print out detailing an old tale about a pokemon who disguised as a beautiful and brilliant woman. she would wander and answer almost any question posed to her with amazeing wisdom.
One day the emperor sent for her. She provided her service to him in return for a place to stay...then terrible misfortunes started to befall the emperor's court. eventualy it was found she was a pokemon in disguise and was blamed for the misfortunes. They chased her out of the court and sealed her beneath a shrine. It is not known if she was truely guilty or not...

"In any case I think your Alakazam is regaining contiousness...We can set out after the first round of the raffle."

OOC:( It seems we are spawing another RP thread from this. Could be interesting.)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Archeologist Mack wrote:He shakes her hand.

" Well then. I suppose I can't convince you both otherwise. Atleast read this first. It's a pretty old story. I think this should help enlighten you."

He hands them a print out detailing an old tale about a pokemon who disguised as a beautiful and brilliant woman. she would wander and answer almost any question posed to her with amazeing wisdom.
One day the emperor sent for her. She provided her service to him in return for a place to stay...then terrible misfortunes started to befall the emperor's court. eventualy it was found she was a pokemon in disguise and was blamed for the misfortunes. They chased her out of the court and sealed her beneath a shrine. It is not known if she was truely guilty or not...

"In any case I think your Alakazam is regaining contiousness...We can set out after the first round of the raffle."

OOC:( It seems we are spawing another RP thread from this. Could be interesting.)

I help alakazam up, he seems shaken.
"He can't remember what he saw... and i've completely forgotten about the raffle, we really should start as soon as possible... the only problem is.. because these pokémon are so old, could they know of tamamae?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm

"It is possible..." She'd say as she'd cross her arms over her chest.
"But they were found in the sight at Johto not Unova right?" She'd ask as she'd scratch her chin. "It's likely the two sights aren't connected... but there's always the possibility." She'd say with a little nod.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm

(OOC: I'm gonna go now, so if you want to continue this without me thats fine, you can choose what i'd do in most situations, you should know i'm extremely interested in technology and battling, so i'm fairly strategic. Although i'm fairly inexperienced. Well i'll talk to you guys tomorrow)
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm

"You never know...but I think it's best we leave this subject be for now...alot of people are starting to get a little weirded out. I'll meet you guys over at bellsprout tower after things are over."

He gently manages to get the tablet out of the Marowak's grip and places it back in the case.

"You can relax now."

He gently pats the Marowak on the head.

(OOC: Alright. Im gonna take a break for today anyways.)
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 am

I walk over to Tibia, looking him in the eyes, noticing the fear has gone.
"You ok buddy? can you remember anything about what happened?"
Tibia begins to look confused and he shakes his head.
"oh...well I suppose it's better than being traumatised"
I force a little laugh and to try and hide the fact I actually feared that might have happened.
"So about that raffle, I hope we can start soon. I'm really looking forward to a new team member. I'm eventually hoping to challange some gyms in kanto, me and my pokémon are fairly competitive after all"
I then glance over to Insomnium, who is staring jealously at Edwin the oddly large haunter.
"Ha, Insomnium seems a bit volatile around Edwin. He'll most likely get used to him after while, and if not...well the only way Insomnium could hang around Edwin is if we got some common ground between them."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 am

"Yeah... At least your Marowak is okay." She'd say quietly as she'd cross her arms over her chest. Biting down on her lip as she'd think for a long few moments.
"So if we find tamamae... What could we really do? It sounds like a really powerful pokemon." She'd say as she'd lean down to idly pat her gloom's head.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Sedah wrote:"Yeah... At least your Marowak is okay." She'd say quietly as she'd cross her arms over her chest. Biting down on her lip as she'd think for a long few moments.
"So if we find tamamae... What could we really do? It sounds like a really powerful pokemon." She'd say as she'd lean down to idly pat her gloom's head.

I think for a second... and then answer as if it was clear as day.
"Well I think we have about 2 options.
Number 1 is, if it is hostile towards us we either fight it with everything we've got, or we run away.
Number 2 is, if it isn't hostile we find some way of communicating with it and find out what all this nonsense is about"
I then think some more... and answer a bit more unsure...
"or... it could be so powerful that it destroys us completely.... or if the legend is true then we all get cursed... I CAN'T WAIT TO GO Very Happy "
My sarcasm needed some work, or at least a bit better timing for when to be sarcastic.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:58 am

She'd just rub the back of her neck and laugh a little bit. "I'll have the rest of my team transfered over there... Heeh... Here's hoping tamamae Isn't a fire type. I'd be pretty useless in a fight." She'd say with a bit of a uncomfortable grin.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

Sedah wrote:She'd just rub the back of her neck and laugh a little bit. "I'll have the rest of my team transfered over there... Heeh... Here's hoping tamamae Isn't a fire type. I'd be pretty useless in a fight." She'd say with a bit of a uncomfortable grin.

I showed a flash of fear before speaking again.
"actually... with the effect on both Tibia and Lucifer... we might be looking at a ghost or dark type, because I have yet to meet a pokémon that can make an Alakazam collapse just from a mental image..."
I strolled over to a table which had many snacks and drinks, I began to build a fairly large and unhealthy plate of junk food.
"Well I suppose if we are going to be facing somehting like that I better make the most of this event, and i'm so happy I have a good metabolism..."
After I said this began happily eating some chocolate bars, offering Tibia one or two.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Shana Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

"That was weird," Shana murmured quietly to Leaf as she released him from his Pokeball. At the first sign of oddness, she had retrieved him, unwilling to let anything happen to her friend. Now, though, things had seemed to clear up, leaving the two of them rather confused.

Heading back over to the snack table, she glanced between Sedah and Robert curiously. "What exactly just happened?" she asked hesitantly.
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Mack stares at the sketch more. He gently traces his finger over the image of his wife. He is only partialy listening.
"If the tales are true it's a fire/ghost type... I can't say if it will be hostile to you two... but if it went out of it's way to help rescue me..."
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 am

Shana wrote:"That was weird," Shana murmured quietly to Leaf as she released him from his Pokeball. At the first sign of oddness, she had retrieved him, unwilling to let anything happen to her friend. Now, though, things had seemed to clear up, leaving the two of them rather confused.

Heading back over to the snack table, she glanced between Sedah and Robert curiously. "What exactly just happened?" she asked hesitantly.

I look at the confused looking girl with an "I don't really know" look. So I decide to just explain the recent events.
"My marowak, Tibia, was put into some kind of trance by the ancient tablet, so I tried getting lucifer my Alakazam, to project what Tibia was thinking, unfortunately it made lucifer collapse..."
I ponder for a minute, looking around the room, then continue speaking.
"Oh and there is the matter of the super powerful pokémon which has caused all this, and our plan is to march right up to where we think he is and ask him what the deal is."
As I was talking I start to realise how rediculous this all sounds... and how rediculous the plan sounds.
"Wanna' tag along?"
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am

Sedah was momentarily busy with getting some food from the tables. Never one to turn down free refreshments, eventually sitting down and calling out Quin, sharing the plate with her two pokemon.
"Do we even know we think where he is?" She'd ask as she'd look over her shoulder at Robert.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am

Sedah wrote:Sedah was momentarily busy with getting some food from the tables. Never one to turn down free refreshments, eventually sitting down and calling out Quin, sharing the plate with her two pokemon.
"Do we even know we think where he is?" She'd ask as she'd look over her shoulder at Robert.

I glance between sedah and mack.
"Well... I took for granted we knew where to look... I would assume it's the pokémon tower in macks scetch, well hopefully."
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 am

(OOC: well I guess we should get the raffle out of the way before going onto the other RP, seeing as we'll have some new pokémon from the apricorn balls, so I suggest we start right away)
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedah Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 am

"The same one that got torn down to make a radio tower?" She'd ask with a tilt of her head. Handing Quin a candy and patting his head she'd lean back to think.
"There has to be another town... or one of the graveyards maybe that popped up." She'd say softly as she'd lean back. Thinking hard about it as she'd chew her lip.
Sedah
Sedah

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeologist Mack Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 am

Mack grabs a bite to eat.
"We can worry about this after. The raffle is starting now."
He walks up to an improvised stage with the red headed woman and gently taps the mic.
"If I may have your attention for a moment folks. The first round of raffle drawings are about to begain... Our first pokemon is a Chingling. Everyone get out your tickets. The number is..."
He pauses as the woman pulls one out of the basket and hands it to him.
"4500875!"
Archeologist Mack
Archeologist Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert metroid Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 am

Archeologist Mack wrote:Mack grabs a bite to eat.
"We can worry about this after. The raffle is starting now."
He walks up to an improvised stage with the red headed woman and gently taps the mic.
"If I may have your attention for a moment folks. The first round of raffle drawings are about to begain... Our first pokemon is a Chingling. Everyone get out your tickets. The number is..."
He pauses as the woman pulls one out of the basket and hands it to him.
"4500875!"

I look through my bundle of tickets frantically, hoping to find the winning number. Dropping a few on the floor.
"Oh god not now... 4500875...come on where are you..."
I check my last ticket to find I am one number out.
"Ah come on!"
I then check around the room for anyone with better luck than my own.
Robert metroid
Robert metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next